"Helping you on your road to good health."
Dr. Giallanza is a fellowship trained and board certified sleep physician.
Disorders evaluated and treated includes but is not limited to the following: obstructive sleep apnea, central sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement disorder, insomnia, narcolepsy, idiopathic hypersolmnolence, shift work sleep disorder, circadian sleep disorders (delayed sleep phase syndrome), REM behavior disorder, nocturnal seizure disorders and many others.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Are you tired?
- Do you wake up feeling unrested?
- Do you wake up frequently during the night?
- Do you snore?
- Do your legs ache or feel restless prior to or during sleep?
- Does it take you longer than 1 hour to fall asleep?
- Do you have to use the restroom multiple times during the night?
- During the day, are you unfocused and wanting to nap?
Already scheduled for a sleep study in our lab? Please review our sleep study expectations.